منتديات بطره أون لاين http://batraonline.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Creating a Mobile phone review site article

Most people have thought about making money on the internet, I thought I would give it a go too. Originally through advertising, with potential of actually selling products from affiliates or buying stock myself. The website I'm building is Review Mobile Phones http://mobilephonereview.bravehost.com Currently it has a free domain which may proove tricky when placing on google and yahoo etc. Anyhow, follow my journey in making a website successful on the internet and learn from my mistakes and feel free to post your thoughts and advice!

Step Number 1: Yes the big step that involved me getting off the couch (only to pick my laptop up) and start thinking about making some money online. I as many of you have a full time job so I cannot afford to pack things, pop to the post office, arrange deliveries etc so my thoughts right now are to think about making some dough through pay-per-click advertising.

The thing with this type of advertising is that I need to get potential traffic to my site, so I decided to create a subject that is very popular - mobile phones. There are good and bad things about this, the good is that you have a lot of potential customers, the bad is that it is a very competitive market, but I have to try this to see if its possible, and in turn you will also see! So I thought if I create a mobile review page and add some adsense advertising at the top, potential customers who may read my site and click on the associated adverts.

Ok, page created, adverts created thanks to google adsense, take a look, let me know your thoughts: http://mobilephonereview.bravehost.com (Click on the ads as well if you think they are targeted correctly). Right now I'm ready to submit my site to google.

This is going to be hard me thinks.The first step of posting is optimisation, this is all new to me remeber so after reading a few websites and other blogs I think I have the basics, i.e. return links to other mobile websites, meta tags keywords etc, pictures labelled correctly. Let me know your thoughts on this.

The second step is to visit google add url page and suggest my site. Right, done, lets give it a week and see what happens...This blog will be updated once I'm on google, feel free however to let me know your advice, thoughts or own experiences.

No comments:

Search

Custom Search