منتديات بطره أون لاين http://batraonline.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Age of Conan system requirements

I was so excited when I heard that Age Of Conan (AOC ) was launched and I just had to run out and grab myself an AOC CD Key short for Age of Conan CD Key. It was psychotic! People were lining up all around the block waiting for the store to open. When the store opened everyone rushed in like crazy, people were tumbling and walking all over each other! I swear it was worst than a shoe sale in the ladies department. I was too impatient so I decided to buy my AOC CD Key from the internet instead. I googled it and came across a few sites that matched my requirements, and this is when I came across www.OffGamers.com, It was so user friendly and so accurate! I immediately purchased an AOC CD Key from OffGamers. After that process was done, I directly went to the Age Of Conan main site,extremely excited to register for my very own Age Of Conan (AOC) account with my newly purchased AOC CD Key! Just as soon as my AOC account was activated, I immediately downloaded the game! Just as soon as the game finished downloading I started it up and realise that I was having the wrong specs! I did my research and it was than that I found out that AOC requires some ass kicking system, which got me more excited because it only showed how well and incredible the graphics were going to be and I swear it is so worth it! Anyway, with help from my sources, this is what I managed to get to help all you crazy Age Of Conan (AOC) gamers out there! The minimum configuration (1024x768, detail reduced) * OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista * Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz or equivalent * RAM: 1GB * Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better * Video memory: 128MB * DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive * Hard drive space: 32GB The Recommended configuration (Up to 1280X960, most features on) * OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista * Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent * RAM: 2048MB Dual Channel DDR2 * Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GTX or equivalent * Video memory: 512MB * DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive * Hard drive space: 32GB I also found out that Age of Conan (AOC) is a Premier DirectX 10 Game and it was originally developed for DX9.It was only recently (IE: 2007) did Age Of Conan (AOC) start to convert and develop the game for DX10 As Well As DX9. IE: Windows Vista and Windows XP.

No comments:

Search

Custom Search